Mark Rice - Sleaford

Tamer Road, Sleaford

£37,000

3 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception

  • Close to Town Centre
  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Ground Floor Cloakroom
  • 13'8 Dining Kitchen
  • Double Glazing & Central Heating
  • Off Road Parking
  • Private Garden
  • Cul-De-Sac Setting

8 photos

Brochure
  • Facebook  Twitter  Google +  Pinterest

SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY - A much larger than average Three Bed Semi Detached House with Gardens and PARKING. The property is being sold on a 25% ownership basis with the remaining 75% share to be rented at a current rental value of £239.39 per calendar month. The property is Double Glazed and has Electric Air Source Pump Central Heating to full accommodation comprising Entrance Hall, Lounge, 13'8 DINING KITCHEN, Rear Lobby, CLOAKROOM, Three Good Sized Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.

Location:
Sleaford is an expanding Market Town with amenities to cater for most day to day needs and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, swimming pool and leisure centre, vets, library and good road and rail links to surrounding areas, including Grantham with an Intercity rail connection to London Kings Cross.

Directions:
From our office head North and turn right into Church Lane. Follow the road as it bears to the left and turn right into Tamer Road. The property is located close to the head of the cul-de-sac as indicated by our 'For Sale' board.

Lounge: 4.44m (14'7") x 3.81m (12'6")
narrowing to 3.35m (11'0")

Agent's Note 1:
Prospective purchasers will be first time buyers, registered on the local authority or housing association list of current tenants within these organisations. The purchaser must have a housing need and when being assessed consideration will be given to their current accommodation and its suitability, their ability to meet their housing needs through other housing options, their ability to meet the cost of home ownership without hardship and priority will be given to applicants with a local connection. Shared ownership properties are not available to anyone who already has a mortgage or investment buyers.

Agents Note 2:
There is an annual service charge payable of £12.37 per calendar month.

Reference: MKR1002126


Disclaimer

These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.


Valuation Request

Discover the value of your property

  Request now     

 

Register

Receive all the latest property alerts

  Register with us now     

 
Members