Mark Rice - Sleaford

Tamer Road, Sleaford

£40,000

2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathrooms / 1 Reception

  • Two Bed Semi Detached House
  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Convenient For Town Centre
  • Off Road Parking
  • Double Glazed/Electric Heating
  • Enclosed Garden
  • Monthly Rent £251.00
  • Viewing Advised

7 photos

Brochure
  • Facebook  Twitter  Google +  Pinterest

Located within walking distance of the town centre and in a cul-de-sac setting, a larger than average Two Bedroom Semi Detached House to be sold on a 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS with the remaining 75% to be rented. The shared ownership scheme allows the purchaser to buy their own home at an affordable cost. The property is Double Glazed and has Electric Heating to the full accommodation comprising Entrance hLl, Lounge, 14'4 Dining Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Ground Floor Cloakroom, Two Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. There is a drive to the side of the property and Enclosed Rear Gardens.

Location:
Sleaford is an expanding Market Town with amenities to cater for most day to day needs and has facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, swimming pool and leisure centre, vets, library and good road and rail links to surrounding areas including Grantham with an Intercity rail connection to London Kings Cross.

Directions:
From our offices head North and turn right into Church lane. Follow the road as it bears to the left and after the school, turn right into Tamer Road. The property is located at the head of the cul-de-sac.

Lounge: 4.01m (13'2") x 2.87m (9'5")
extending to 3.33m (10'11")

Dining Kitchen: 4.37m (14'4") x 3.12m (10'3")
narrowing to 2.72m (8'11")

Rear Entrance Lobby:

Cloakroom:

Bedroom 1: 4.32m (14'2") x 3.66m (12'0")
narrowing to 1.85m (6'1")

Bedroom 2: 4.78m (15'8") x 2.54m (8'4")

Bathroom:

Outside:
There is a small garden to the front of the property and a drive to the side provides Parking. The Rear Garden is enclosed and laid mostly to lawn with a patio, Shed and a gate to the drive.

Agent's Note:
The rental value of the remaining 75% share is £251.00 per month. Prospective applicants will need to be first time buyers or be registered on the local authority or housing association waiting lists or be current tenants within these organisations. You must have a housing need and will need to be assessed by the management company. When being assessed, consideration will be given to your current accommodation and it suitability, your ability to meet your housing needs through other housing options, your ability to meet the cost of home ownership without hardship and priority will be given to applicants with a local connection. These properties are not available to anyone already with a mortgage or for investment purposes.

There is a monthly service charge payable of £3.30 which equates to £39.60 per annum.

Reference: MKR1002800


Disclaimer

These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.


Valuation Request

Discover the value of your property

  Request now     

 

Register

Receive all the latest property alerts

  Register with us now     

 
Members